Heavy Things Won't Fly

1/25 F4.0  ISO 320
  • What is the story or the meaning of your photograph?
    • I think this is important for children because when I was a child, I see ice-cream as a price. I get sick really often, so my mother does not allow me to eat ice-cream, only give me as a price if  I well behave. So ice-cream is really precious to me, and I believe it won't fly away.
  • What compositional element(s) did you choose? How did the compositional element(s) add to the meaning or purpose of the photograph?
    • I Look for Particular Color Combinations. By using a green background and the yellow color of the ice-cream, it gives people the feeling of summer, which is the season for eating ice-cream.
  • Do you think you were successful in translating your thoughts into a visual form? What aspects of the photograph lead you to this conclusion?
    • I think I am successful in translating my thoughts into a visual form because it related to my own experience and express my feeling towards the things that I consider as important in my childhood.
  • What would you do differently if you did it again?/What would make it better?
    • I will photograph a people in the photograph, maybe a child to make the picture make more sense to the viwers.

Comments

Popular Posts