Black and White Portrait w/Bounce Flash Post

1/80  F1.8  ISO200

  • Review Questions:
    • What challenges did you encounter photographing and editing this image? 
      • When photographing the image, I have to use other people's camera because my camera-Sony is unable to connect with the flash. The challenges are that the camera from my friend is really different than mine. I spend a lot of time on setting the ISO, aperture and shooter speed.
    • How did you overcome these challenges?
      • I tried many times to photograph, and I ask my friends or teacher to help.
    • What side of the reflector (white, silver, black, or gold) did you use to bounce the flash and why? How did it affect your image?
      • I use the white reflector to bounce the flash because the light that comes out from the flash is too strong and too harsh, but I want a softer light on the model's face. By using the white reflector, I get the light on the face and get a soft light that makes the model's skin looks nicer.
    • What setting did you use on the flash? (TTL or Manual)
      • I used Manual.
    • Do you like your image in black and white or color more? Why? 
      • I like my image in color more because I really like the blue sweater that the models are wearing and how the color has a comparing with the face. It makes the image more girlish which I like.
    • What would you do differently if you did it again?/What would make it better?
      • I would photograph by using a gold reflector to make the light more observable.

Comments

Popular Posts