Assignment 18 - Will the real Aaron Siskind please stand up?

Mode M 1/200 F7.1 ISO1000
Mode M 1/200 F7.1 ISO4000

Mode M 1/200 F7.1 ISO4000

Mode M 1/200 F7.1 ISO4000

After I seen Aaron Siskind's work, I have noticed that all his work is in black and white and he does focus a lot on the texture of the thing he photographed on. Moreover, he pays a lot of attention on the lines in his photograph and plays with the different shade of gray in order to show the level of color (black and white). Therefore, when I take the shoot, I pay attention to the lines appear in the view and when I work in Lightroom, I focus more on the different shade of gray and the texture of the item I photographed on, to create an image that makes me feels comfortable and not boring as other black and white images.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts