Assignment 15: Light...when it's right it's right.

1/2000 F6.3 ISO1600

1/125 F11 ISO160

1/25 F7.1 ISO100

1/1600 F4.0 ISO 3200
What was the hardest part of this assignment (related to light), what was the most interesting part?  Which image do you think is the most successful?

     I think the hardest part of this assignment is to find the good composition of the shadow and the light and make the light of the image become to a "stand out" point of the image as a whole. 
     The most interesting part I find in this assignment is same as the point I say about why this assignment is hard, to find such things to meet all this standard in order to make the image look good is the thing that makes me think it is interesting.
     And the one I think most successful is the 3rd one because I like how the light goes through the lines of the ballon which also why this image looks different than other ones I post.


Comments

  1. This assignment is late, Victoria. It was due on the 27th, last Friday. I also had some questions you were to have responded to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting the final part of the assignment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts