Assignment #4: How DOES a great photographer create great composition?

ISO1600   1/4000  F6.3 
Avoid the middle
I choose this picture because I like how the three pop up from the sky.



ISO1600 1/8000 F6.3
Use diagonals
I have never discover this sculpture before, I like this one because I think my camera make me discover the beauty.
ISO1600 1/60 F6.3
Leading lines
 I make this picture upside down to shows its structure which can not be discover when in our daily life.





ISO100 1/250 F5.6






ISO1600 1/5000 F6.3

Comments

  1. I'm confused - is this for the composition project? You have competition on top. Please reword and the comments under your images should be from the rules of good composition...what you have written is fine for a comment but I need to know which "rule" you were shooting. If you have questions, see me in class.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts